Today for the first time, I will be posting on beauty products.
Skin is one of the basic element of our body which should be maintained daily. We are blessed in a generation where there are a variety of alternatives to keep our skin fresh and glowing. Plus our Grand ma’s secret natural product utility for skin is there too.
The skin does get back to its normal form if taken care of regularly.
I have been back and forth struggling to achieve flawless skin as my skin type is Combination. Back in the days where I worked, the climate was milder and hence my regular day and night care routine made me achieve the beautiful skin and after a while when I shifted to another city after marriage, I was unable to get hold of it.
In this post, I will be particularly focusing only on combination skin and the product texture which can give it life.
As I am one of the few people, blessed with combination(sometimes sensitive) skin. Sudden breakouts, acne problem, unannounced pimples etc. I have long tough days of fighting with these problems to realise that there are …. Points to keep in mind first to maintain it.
- Weather: What’s your city’s climate like? Are you in extreme regions or moderate climate?
If you are in extreme regions, let’s say, hotter region: you need to constantly cool down your skin with natural products like Cucumber, Potato, Ice, Curd, Multani Mitti, Besan, Chandan etc
If you are in a colder region, you need to use natural items like Banana, Apple, Strawberry, Coffee, Curd, Multani mitti etc.
Similarly, the products you use on the face will differ according to the climate.
- Avoid using the various range of products: No excessive trying of products on this type of skin. As your skin hasn’t achieved the normal state, till then stick to limited items which you are sure won’t fail your skin.
- Water/ Fluid Intake: Have lots and lots of water. And having coconut water will do wonders. In addition, juices and some smoothies can also help revitalise your skin.
Here are my Top 10 products which can help you maintain the subtlety of your skin:
- Green Tea as a major ingredient assures softness and clarity to the skin.
- Must haves for large pores skin.
2. Biotique Bio Fruit Whitening And Depigmentation & Tan Removal Face Pack:
- Lightens up your skin
- Organically Pure
3. Forest Essentials Facial, Ubtan Narangi and Nagkesar
- Reduces skin pigmentation
- Makes complexion glowing and radiant
- Firms and tones the skin
4. The Face Shop Rice Water Bright Cleansing Foam
- Reduces uneven skin tones
- Firms and tones the skin
- Remove dirt and impurities effectively
- Natural rice water solution gives a brightening result
5. Plum Green Tea Renewed Clarity Night Gel
- Loaded with antioxidants resulting in clear even toned skin
- Green tea helps reduces blemishes
- Aloe vera to soothe skin
6. Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser
- Light Consistency
- Gel form which helps soften the skin
7. Neutrogena Oil Free Moisture
- This gives the right moisture to the skin
8. The Body Shop Seaweed Pore-Cleansing Exfoliator
- Seaweed helps soften the skin
- Effective pore cleansing
9. The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Cleaning Facial Wash
Body shop has been always the top list of everyone’s skincare product list. The tea tree ingredient helps reduce acne and results in soften skin.
10. Simple Moist Foam Face Wash
- Mild face wash
- Keep your skin’s natural oil intact
- Skin feels refreshing and supple.
Never forget to use Sunscreen, think about your skin’s future ladies. 🙂 And do use Night gel at night. If you don’t have one you can apply aloe vera gel + vitamin-e oil. This will do wonders to your skin.
For more of such ideas and tips on skincare. Keep visiting me. Next Post will be out soon.
I hope you find this post helpful. Please comment below and let me know what challenges you face and what’s your fav products.